- FTP Upload: Using your FTP program, upload the unzipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ directory on your server.
- WordPress Upload: Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse , and select the “newstopia.zip” theme file. Click “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed..
- Log into that blog as an administrator.
- Go to Tools → Import in the blog’s Administration Screen.
- Click “Install Now” link under the “WordPress”
- Click “Run Importer” link.
- Upload your “newstopia.wordpress.xml” file using the form provided on that page.
- You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
- WordPress will then import each of the posts, comments, and categories contained in the uploaded file into your blog. In addition, you can import attachment by checking the “Download and import file attachments” option.
- go admin/Appearance/Theme Options/Logo And Favicon
- change the Logo Type to Custom Image
- Upload And Select image
- go admin/Pages/add new
- find Page Attributes, change Template to Builder Template
- Add Row
- Select Favorite Columns
- Add block
- Select Favorite Block
- Change Options Block
- Select a Sidebar
- want and click Pubish button
1 – Installation
To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information in regard to installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex – http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.
Once activated, a new menu item will appear on the left admin menu named “Theme Options“. It’s important to click that menu item and “Save” the default options.
2 – Importing Demo Content into a WordPress theme
To import from a WordPress export file (WXR) into a WordPress blog follow these steps.
3 – Custom Logo Image
4 – Add Icon For Menu
5 – How to Create Page Builder
How to create Page Builder
6 – How to Create Sidebar
go to Admin/Appearance/Add Sidebar , Input name sidebar , click Save Changes
7 – How to Set Page Builder in Front Page
if you want builder Template in homepage go to admin/Appearance/Theme Options/General
Change the Select Page Builder
click Save All Changes button to your page set in front page
8 – Theme Options
Access Responsive Design/Columns/Select Page Builder/Show Breadcrumbs/Time Format For Post/input Text in Bottom Footer/Script Code/CSS Code want click Save All Changes button
Logo And Favicon
Access Logo Options /Favicon Options ant and click Save All Changes button
Access Sticky Header /Header Height/Menu/Login Form/Search Form/Social Icon/Breaking News want and click Save All Changes button
Access Blog in Homepage /Blog Title/ Blog Layout/limit Length /Pagenavi Ajax/Post Meta want and click Save All Changes button
Access 4 Single Template /Post Tags /Light Box Image /Post Meta Settings/Share Post Settings /Author Bio Settings ,Related Posts Settings want and click Save All Changes button
To manage sidebars and widgets, access Sticky Sidebar/Home/Single /Page/Archive/WooCommerce/bbPressyou want and click Save All Changes button
Access Using Widgets For ADS want and click Save All Changes button
Change Style Body /Main Header/Top Header/Posts/Footer want and click Save All Changes button
Insert your Custom link to Show the Social icon. Leave blank to hide icon want and click Save All Changes button
Access Google Fonts/Font Family /Font size want and click Save All Changes button
Change languages in theme
You can use the two buttons below to backup your current options, and then restore it back at a later time. This is useful if you want to experiment on the options but would like to keep the old settings in case you need it back.
9 – Translation
Go to Theme Options/Translation and Change languages in theme,
or use plugin :
10 – How to Update Themes with the Envato