- FTP Upload: Using your FTP program, upload the unzipped theme folder into the /wp-content/themes/ directory on your server.
- WordPress Upload: Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse , and select the “soria.zip” theme file. Click “Install Now” and the theme will be uploaded and installed..
- Log into that blog as an administrator.
- Go to Tools → Import in the blog’s Administration Screen.
- Click “Install Now” link under the “WordPress”
- Click “Run Importer” link.
- Upload your “soria.wordpress.xml” file using the form provided on that page.
- You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
- WordPress will then import each of the posts, comments, and categories contained in the uploaded file into your blog. In addition, you can import attachment by checking the “Download and import file attachments” option.
- go admin/Appearance/Theme Options/Logo And Favicon
- Select the Logo Type of Custom Image
- Upload And Select image
- Copy text Select Chosen
- Press Check CSS Classes To Show CSS Classes field in Menu
- Input Text in Textbox CSS Classes (optional)
- Click Save Menu
To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information in regard to installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex – http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.
Once activated, a new menu item will appear on the left admin menu named “Theme Options“. It’s important to click that menu item and “Save” the default options.
Importing Demo Content into a WordPress theme
To import from a WordPress export file (WXR) into a WordPress blog follow these steps.
How to upload your Custom Logo Image?
How to Add Icon For Menu?
Choosing your optional icon
Change Size Icon
To increase icon sizes relative to their container, use the
fa-lg (33% increase),
fa fa-home fa-2x
Access Responsive Design/Show Breadcrumbs/Time Format For Post/input Text in Bottom Footer/Script Code/CSS Code want click Save All Changes button
Access Position /Height / Margin /Sticky for Header And Navbar you want and click Save All Changes button
Logo And Favicon
To upload header logo, access Position/ Logo Type/Width/ Height / Margin Top / Alignment then add the logo image to Site Logo option as you want. With Favicon icon, After finishing all, click Save & Publish button
Access Advanced options Menu/ Login Form/ Search Form/Socail Icons / Breacking News you want and click Save All Changes button
Access 8 Slider Layout /Slider Background Color / Query Type want and click Save All Changes button
Drug & Drop Layout in Homepage and Block Options you want and click Save All Changes button
Access Blog in Homepage /Blog Title/ 10 Blog Layout/limit Length /Read More Link /Post Meta/ want and click Save All Changes button
Access 7 Single Template /Post Tags /Light Box Image /Post Meta Settings/Share Post Settings /Author Bio Settings ,Related Posts Settings want and click Save All Changes button
To manage sidebars and widgets, access Sticky Sidebar/Widgets / Margin Top / Position you want and click Save All Changes button
Access Using Widgets / Custom Banner In header / Banner In Top Content / Banner In Bottom Content/Banner In Above Article/ Banner In Below Article you want and click Save All Changes button
Change Style Body /Wrapper/Header/Post/Sidebar Footer want and click Save All Changes button
Insert your Custom link to Show the Social icon. Leave blank to hide icon want and click Save All Changes button
Access Font Family /Font size/ Line Height want and click Save All Changes button
Choosing Predefined Demo layout styling Import want and click Import Predefined Styles button
You can use the two buttons below to backup your current options, and then restore it back at a later time. This is useful if you want to experiment on the options but would like to keep the old settings in case you need it back.